747 Queen Street East
PO Box 1109
Note: Early morning and evening appointments available.
At BDO Debt Solutions Sault Ste Marie, our team of experts are ready to provide support for:
- Credit counselling
- Budgeting tools
- Debt consolidation loans
- Debt management plans
- Debt settlement plans
- Creating consumer proposals
- Filing for Bankruptcy
John is Senior Vice-President in charge of the Sault Ste. Marie Financial Recovery Service office. John has well over two decades of insolvency and restructuring experience assisting individuals and small businesses overcome their financial difficulties.
In his practice, John has extensive experience helping individual debtors review their financial position, evaluate debt strategies and find solutions to improve their financial problems. John has assisted consumers to develop plans to avoid bankruptcy, reorganize their debt and gain a fresh start.Professional Designations and Education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), York University, 1986
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario, 1988
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT) and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, 1995
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional (CIRP), Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals, 1995
John has served the Sault Ste. Marie community as a board member of the Canadian Mental Health Association, Sault Ste. Marie as well as the Ontario community as a board member of the Canadian Mental Health Association, Ontario Division for eight years including serving as Treasurer for five of those years.
Alanis joined our Sault Ste. Marie Financial Recovery Service office in 2018. She began her career at BDO at an entry level position right out of college.
Her fresh perspective, strong work ethic and compassion for others creates a trusting relationship with clients. Alanis looks forward to helping individuals and families in the Algoma District through the hardships of financial difficulty.
Professional Designations & Education
- Insolvency Administration Course, Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals, 2020
- Business – Accounting, Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Office Administration – Executive, Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology
Get A Free Consultation
Our experts are here to talk. Fill out the form and get started on your journey to becoming debt-free.